1) According to information voluntarily reported by Zeitinger Invest on 28.02.2018 (see section “Other information”)
2) According to the voting rights notifications as of 28.12.2016
3) According to the voting rights notifications as of 29.12.2016
4) According to the voting rights notifications as of 27.02.2018
5) According to the voting rights notifications as of 29.12.2016
The shareholder structure presented above is based on public voting rights notifications by the respective shareholders and, in the case of Zeitinger Invest GmbH, on the voluntary disclosure of voting rights (see “Voting rights notifications” and “Other information” in the Investor relations section of the ProCredit Holding website). This breakdown was calculated by comparing the numbers of voting rights reported by the shareholders on the above-mentioned dates against the total number of voting rights (currently 58,898,492). ProCredit Holding AG & Co KGaA has made reasonable efforts to provide a realistic overview of the shareholder structure. However, due to limitations on the availability and verifiability of the underlying data, ProCredit Holding AG & Co KGaA does not assume any responsibility that the information presented here is accurate, complete and up to date.
Find out more about our shareholders here.